Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Incredible She-Hulk

She-Hulk regularly appeared on the The Incredible Hulk animated TV show from 1996. Her personality on the show reflected the Sensational She-Hulk of the contemporary comics rather than the earlier Savage version. The TV executives wanted a happier, female friendly program so The Incredible Hulk was revamped with more comedy and even renamed The Incredible Hulk and She-Hulk for the second season. Sadly fans didn’t like the change and so it was cancelled. *sniff* Let me take a moment…
In this clip we see Jennifer Walters transform into She-Hulk for the first time. She’s a prisoner of Doctor Doom, yeah that villan from Fantastic Four, but she precedes to kick his but and save her cousin Bruce. Her transformation is rather exhilarating, and gives me all kinds of dirty feelings that I shouldn’t have… or maybe I should have them?
The Episode is called Doomed after Dr. Doom of course but it should have been called She-Hulked don’t you think? (Unfortunately the embed has been disabled so you have to click on this LINK TO SHE-HULK CLIP to watch it on youtube.)


Here another short clip of Jennifer transforming into She-Hulk with her dinner dress on. You'll notice her brown hair when in normal human form.


The Incredible Hulk cartoon has been released on DVD. On Amazon.com it is labeled as the 1982 series which is wrong. Don’t worry it’s the 1996 version.



-I love you She-Hulk

6 comments:

Swinebread said...

Cool, I'll have to pick it up!

JOHNNY ZITO said...

The '96 series is actually the first time I learned anything about She-Hulk.

Anonymous said...

she's sexy!

Anonymous said...

i agree!!

Hotels in San Diego CA said...

Excellent post! It is a very good article, I am so happy to get so many good points in this article and its an inspiration and I prefer to read the quality content. Thanks for sharing. Regards.

Anonymous said...

She’s so sexy. I’ve had a crush on her for years.