Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Dan Slott chimes in on She-Hulk movie



Dan Slott, the current writer on She-Hulk, gives his reaction to the Nicolas Cage rumors of a She-Hulk movie. Thanks to comic2film.

What now? I'll tell you what now. Soon as I heard the media buzz I called up my agent in L.A.! I said, "Michael, do whatever you can. Knock on every door. I gotta pitch a treatment for this!" Seriously, I've been working on this book since 2003! I've been living with this character and her world inside my head for four years. I SO know how you'd do this movie! And Eva Mendes? She'd make a great She-Hulk! I know this's all floating around in the rumor phase, but still... C'mon! That'd be so cool!


I still think this movie rumor is BS, but if it were going to happen I’d love for Dan to write it. Maybe it could have a guest appearance by Wolverine. He's already a movie star!

-I love you She-Hulk!

No comments: